COMPLAINTS MANAGEMENT POLICY
A Complaint is a generic term referring to the expression of dissatisfaction, an objection, a grievance or criticism orally or in writing, about the service or actions of a firm or its staff.
It is a valuable source of feedback and an important tool for business and staff development and decision making. When attended to properly and promptly, complaints help to identify the needs of our clients and address the shortcomings in our service delivery thereby enabling us to better satisfy our clients and generally leads to customer satisfaction and better overall performance.
Clients are encouraged to express their feelings to the management on the quality of service received from the staff or the company either orally or in writing in order to ensure quality service delivery and customer satisfaction.
A written or verbal complaint should include the following:
- The complainants name and contact details;
- Full details of the event, dates and places concerning the complaint;
- The names witnesses or others with information about the complaint;
- Any other evidence that supports the complaint;
- The desired outcome/Conclusion.
All complaints lodged with the firm will be investigated and the outcome of the investigation will be communicated to the complainant within 10 working days.
In the event that a customer is not satisfied with the outcome of the investigation by the firm, the customer might request for a review of the complaint by the Association of Stockbroking Houses of Nigeria (ASHON).
Where the Association fails to resolve the issue within a reasonable time, the client can take the next step up by escalating the issue to the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE).
Complaints are to be channelled to:
- Oral complaints can made to the Managing Director via a personal visit or telephone call to 08122342479;
- Oral complaints can made to the Executive Director via a personal visit or telephone call to 08122342479;
- Written complaints should be addressed to:
The Managing Director/CEO
Global Asset Management (Nig.) Ltd.
2nd Floor, Investment Building
21/25 Broad Street,
- An email should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org